The Great Destinations Radio Show launches this Saturday evening at 8:30 here on Flame CCR. Join Keri Jones for weekly location reports, travel tips and conversation about the world’s best places to visit:
– On this week’s show Keri visits Tortola and Anegada in the British Virgin Islands
– This week’s landmark to visit is to Ayer’s Rock also known as Uluru in the Aussie outback
– We meet travel author James Lowen who has written ‘A Summer Of British Wildlife”
– In Hobby Holidays you’ll hear about Singing holidays in Britain and Italy
– Event Horizon looks ahead to The Dublin Port Festival, St Albans’ Alban Festival and Secret Solstice in Iceland
– In 60-second staycation, David Taylor of Shaftesbury Tourist Information Centre has one minute to encourage you to visit “.